ONGOING COMPREHENSIVE FINANCIAL PLANNING
What we provide:
- Comprehensive Personal Financial Planning, which includes, at a minimum:
- Cash Flow Planning - Where your cash is going and how to manage it.
- Retirement Planning - Creating a path to eventual retirement.
- Business Planning - Get the most out of your business.
- Tax Planning - Developing a strategy to optimize your tax obligations.
- Risk Management - Review of your coverage and recommendations.
- Estate Planning - Ensuring your legacy and assets are protected.
- Business & Personal income tax preparation (additional complexities, i.e. rental real estate if not principal business, K-1s, or multiple entities or trusts, will demand a higher investment)
- Unlimited phone and email support
- Periodic meetings throughout the year, at least annually
What's the price?
Your investment in ongoing financial planning services requires an onboarding commitment of no less than $1,500. Annual subscriptions start at $3,600 per year, billed monthly. These amounts may be adjusted based on the complexity of your situation and your individual needs. The following blended rates apply for investment advisory services. All fees are negotiable.
Assets Under Management
$0 - $500,000
$500,000 - $1,000,000
$1,000,000 - $5,000,000
- Single entrepreneur with one business, no employees, and $50,000 in assets under management:
$1,500 one-time fee + $300/month paid from cash flow + $52.08/mo deducted from accounts ($50k*1.25%/12)
- Married couple with two children; husband runs a small business, wife is a manager at a company; $100,000 in assets under management:
$2,000 one-time fee + $400/month paid from cash flow + $104.17/mo deducted from accounts ($100k*1.25%/12)
- Same married couple with $250,000 in assets under management:
$2,000 one-time fee + $400/month paid from cash flow + $260.42/mo deducted from accounts ($250k*1.25%/12]
- Same married couple with $1,200,000 in assets under management:
$2,000 one-time fee + $400/month paid from cash flow + $1,062.50/mo deducted from accounts [($500k*1.25%+$500k*1.00%+$200k*0.75%)/12]
Blended Investment Advisory Rate =1.06%